Quote and Credit

Quote and Credit

CLICK TO ORDER OR PREVIEW JIM LINDERMAN BOOKS

Eccentric Fashion Drawings Dull Tool Dim Bulb Annual "I'm Not at the Outsider Art Fair" Exhibition








Eccentric Fashion Drawings 1944  (all detail scans) Each 10 x 15 Collection Jim Linderman

I try to post a group of unusual artworks every year around Outsider Art Fair time.  Fashion drawings, to my knowledge, haven't yet made an appearance  at the Outsider Art Fair yet.  These are nice ones. 

Art and Photography Books and $5.99 Ebooks by the author are available for preview or purchase HERE

1 comment:

  1. As I scrolled down, I kept thinking 1940's. I had a friend who drew paper dolls with clothes similar to these and with faces very like those pictured! Pat McDaniel - where are you today?

    ReplyDelete