Quote and Credit

Quote and Credit

CLICK TO ORDER OR PREVIEW JIM LINDERMAN BOOKS

BUMP ME "Card in Motion" for Dull Tool Dim Bulb (Business Cards of TODAY)

make avatar

This is my Digital Card. My "Business" card. I made it dance. The reverse has my personals, and though it might not seem like it, I value my privacy. But here they are.

Manufacturers are now making hand held phones and devices which will allow you to "BUMP" them to share information. That's right...just like you can wave a card at the gas pump or to pay for your $6.00 cup of coffee, you can now exchange messages, emails, private information and more by simply rubbing it against another's phone. The bump. An information bump.

To that purpose, I can only presume we will all need a Digital business card. Mine was created using gif technology widely available anywhere online.

"Bump ME"



Amplify

No comments:

Post a Comment