Quote and Credit

Quote and Credit

CLICK TO ORDER OR PREVIEW JIM LINDERMAN BOOKS

Fiery Red Character Wig Which Temporarily Retards Flame

Character unspecified, but if you click and enlarge, you will see the small print reads "treated to temporarily retard flame."  Hmm.  I don't see a time estimate, but I would walk junior around the neighborhood with a large spritzer bottle just in case.  He might peer down into a pumpkin.

I recall reading years ago a funny thing about writer, director and genius John Waters.  He claimed one of his numerous collections was "banned toys" which he would rush out every shopping season after the consumer product safety made their lists.  I don't know if he was kidding or not, but every time I see a set of Lawn Darts in an antique mall (you know....those heavy darts not intended to fall straight down into a kid's head) or, as above, a halloween costume literally made out of tinder...I think of Mr. Waters.  I think I have ALSO figured out who the character here is.  Torchy Recall, the consumer bandit.

Unsafe Character Wig Style "Red Flowing" NO MANUFACTURER or date on package!  Collection Jim Linderman

BROWSE AND ORDER BOOKS AND EBOOKS BY JIM LINDERMAN HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment