Quote and Credit

Quote and Credit

CLICK TO ORDER OR PREVIEW JIM LINDERMAN BOOKS

Greenback Castle Fortress of Faith in Tennessee : An Excursion by Jacob the Carpetbagger

For those of you who haven't had the opportunity to come upon a magical "Folk Art Enviroment" as they are called, the spiritual construction of Floyd Bankes Junior fits the bill. Brought to you by Jacob the Carpetbagger, a most cordial and genial host. Jacob is closing in on a half million youtube followers. He brings his trademark indefatigable excitment to this place you have to see. I hate to crib content from his film, I hope he doesn't mind me sharing. I have been a fan for a long time, and his post of April 12, 2022 is, for our purposes exactly the thrill one expects to see! Follow him, support him and subscribe. You'll get a postcard from him once a month if you conribute to his Patreon Channel. I don't have half the energy for road trips but he does a fine job for me. I'll let his film do the rest of the talking. Words fail me! LINK TO JACOB THE CARPETBAGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment