Quote and Credit

Quote and Credit

CLICK TO ORDER OR PREVIEW JIM LINDERMAN BOOKS

Link to Collector's Weekly articles


An editor at my favorite Collector's site COLLECTORS WEEKLY wrote to say they had redesigned their pages, with a new layout and more.  Which gives me an opportunity not only to encourage all with an interest in any collectable to use the site (which has grown into a most useful tool no matter your interests) but it also lets me link to the interview and guest posts I did for the site.

Collectors Weekly is paricularly useful for finding popular items up for auction, and it has grown to be enormous database for help identifying things you have questions about.  Their feature articles, written by a serious group of clever and innovative writers, are always a delight. 

Click for my own modest contributions, and add the site to your bookmarks.

Homespun Beauty: Jim Linderman on Folk Art's Authentic Appeal
 
Hellfire and Damnation in Your Back Pocket

Playing with Fire: A Boys Matchbox Collection


Total Immersion Collecting: Baptism Photos

Items from my personal collection on the site

No comments:

Post a Comment