Quote and Credit

Quote and Credit

CLICK TO ORDER OR PREVIEW JIM LINDERMAN BOOKS

Here Come the Women of Rebekah #40 IOOF PARADE Collection Jim Linderman







 It's parade time and Rebekah has gone all out!  Mistletoe Rebekah Lodge Number 40


I AM A REBEKAH:
I believe in the Fatherhood of God, the Brotherhood of man, and the Sisterhood of woman.
I believe in the watch-words of our Order - Friendship, Love and Truth.
Friendship - is like a golden chain that ties our hearts together. Love - is one of our most precious gifts, the more you give, the more you receive. Truth - is the standard by which we value people. It is the foundation of our society.
I believe that my main concern should be my God, my family and my friends. Then I should reach out to my community and the World, for in God's eyes we are all brothers and sisters.
I AM A REBEKAH!


Group of original snapshots, no date (1920?) Rebekah Independent Order of Odd Fellows Parade float  COLLECTION JIM LINDERMAN

BROWSE and ORDER DULL TOOL DIM BULB BOOKS and EBOOKS BY JIM LINDERMAN HERE AT BLURB.COM 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment