Quote and Credit

Quote and Credit

CLICK TO ORDER OR PREVIEW JIM LINDERMAN BOOKS

Stump Dancing I know how to spell STUMP DANCING Dammit


Stupid Google. No, I am NOT looking for Stomp the musical. I know how to type. I'm doing a post on STUMP dancing. Just because a few million hand held smartphones are a pain in the butt to type on, does that mean I have to clear your stupid computerized "solutions" for me? And by the way, I'm not looking for "Jimmy Johns" either, I HATE their food. I'm searching MYSELF, you idiots.


STUMP dancing postcard 1904 Collection Jim (NOT JIMMY JOHN'S) Linderman

Dull Tool Dim Bulb Book available HERE



Amplify

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading the messages on old postcards; often that's the best part of the card! I wonder if "Leo" thought stump dancing looked good.....

    ReplyDelete