Quote and Credit

Quote and Credit

CLICK TO ORDER OR PREVIEW JIM LINDERMAN BOOKS

Hell Money of the Slain President Kennedy Hell Bank Note



A John F. Kennedy Hell Bank Note! "Hell Money" is a traditional Chinese offering to the dead.   Hell dollars are burned as ceremonial offerings at funerals and near the graves of the departed. In this case, a Hell note which I assume dates to 1963 replaces the Jade Emperor. This looks like play money, but it's the real deal. I don't know how many were produced as tributes to the fallen president, and I see them for sale on ebay now. The Wiki story of Hell Money is HERE. 

John. F. Kennedy Hell Bank Note circa 1963? Collection Jim Linderman 
BOOKS AND $5.99 EBOOKS BY JIM LINDERMAN AVAILABLE HERE

1 comment:

  1. So THAT'S what Hell Money was about. I'd forgotten all about if for the last forty years, but when I was a kid my dad gave me stacks of it for play money. Great site.

    ReplyDelete