Quote and Credit

Quote and Credit

CLICK TO ORDER OR PREVIEW JIM LINDERMAN BOOKS

How to TWEET for REAL! (I'm not kidding...) Bird Calls


Want to learn how to "Tweet" for REAL? Here is your chance, and you'll thank me later. Click to this link to select and listen to hundreds of BIRDS! I'm serious...my favorites are the Owls, and you'll be amazed how many different species and sounds there are. Thank you Mr. Peepers! (Wally Cox for you young'uns...you know...Marlon Brando's "roommate") True, look it up. I am afraid the site does not include the legendary "purple-shafted-nut-slinger" which caused so much hilarity on the old Dean Martin show (again...something I couldn't make up) So EASY even LARRY KING could do it! "So tell me...what's this "Tweet" thing?"

To HEAR the BIRD OF YOUR CHOICE click on the eNature.com Site HERE. You'll be late for work, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment